Balfour Daze is looking for Artisans and Food Truck Vendors for our event on July 8th, 2023
Applications for vendor booths will close on June 10, 2023. To reserve your space you fees must be paid by June 10
No motorized vehicles allowed on the sports field due to an underground sprinkler system. You will be responsible for paying for the damages and or repairs.
Vendors are responsible for leaving a clean area at closing.
Vendors are to supply their tables and canopies.
Spaces are assigned by the Vendor Chairperson
- The fee for Artisans vendors is $25.00 must be paid as soon as possible to reserve your spot.
- Hours for Artisan Vendors are 10 am to 3 pm.
- All Artisan vendors must be set up by 10 am. You may start setting up at 8 am. You may start taking down at 3 pm.
- The fee for Food Truck vendors is $35.00 must be paid as soon as possible to reserve your spot.
- Hours for Food Truck Vendors are noon to 8 pm.
- All Food Truck vendors must be set up by noon. You may start setting up at 11 am. You may start taking down at 8 pm but are welcome to stay until 10 pm.
Each vendor will need their own liability coverage for the event. If they are an operating business and have a liability policy in place already you will need to add us to their policy ahead of the event. If you do not have such coverage in place already then we recommend they use DUUO via the link below, the cost would be less than $20
Duuo Canada: Your Digital Insurance Company | On-demand Insurance
You will need to enter the following event details:
Event name: Balfour Daze
Address: 634 Charles Rd, Central Kootenay (City), V1L 6S4 . The address might not come up straight away but will give you an option to click a ‘Can’t find your event?’ option. Once you click this they’ll want to enter the info in the picture below: